On Episode 75 of The Tennis Files Podcast, I answer questions that I've received from tennis players like you about anticipation, fitness, consistency, technique, and more! I routinely receive emails asking questions about all things tennis, and I picked out seven of them to answer on the podcast today.
I really enjoy receiving emails from my subscribers and do my best to answer them all (even if it takes a little while!). The questions and answers today are very likely to help a part of your game, and I appreciate every single one of you who has contacted me with your fantastic questions.
I really hope you enjoy this episode! If you like the format, let me know in the comments below so that I can do more Q&A episodes in the future!
And be sure to subscribe to Tennis Files below to receive the latest tennis content to improve your game straight to your inbox!
- Q1: How to anticipate where the ball will be to be in the best position to hit an optimal shot and intercept the ball (Dennis - 4.0)
- Q2: How to motivate a junior player to focus on their fitness instead of spending time on the iPhone/iPad (Kevin - 4.0)
- Q3: Improving reaction time to the ball and deciding what shot to use (Kay - 3.5)
- Q4: How to improve the forehand topspin drive (Harlan - 3.5)
- Q5: Hitting the ball on the run and keeping it in play (John - 3.5)
- Q6: How to deal with a toxic environment and coach at a tennis club (Prasad - 3.5)
- Q7: How to learn to play the game correctly and with the right technique so that you don't learn bad habits (Andrea - 2.5)
Subscribe to automatically download new episodes!
Click the icon above, click the blue "View in iTunes" button, then hit "Subscribe."
Or hit the subscribe button in your favorite podcast app!
Links Mentioned in the Show
Article and Video Links
Tennis Summit Links
Podcast Episode Links
For more tips on how to improve your game, subscribe to my newsletter and download a free copy of my eBook, The Building Blocks of Tennis Success below! Thanks for listening!
The Building Blocks of Tennis Success eBook
Subscribe to get my free eBook and learn about goal setting, training smart, proper technique, mental fortitude, the importance of competition, health and fitness, and more!