On Episode 73 of The Tennis Files Podcast, I highlight 10 tips that can supercharge your tennis game. These tips are from 10 of my previous podcast guests, and I wanted to highlight them in this episode because if you implement them, you will reach the next level in your game. After each tip, I provide my take on each comment.
I really hope you enjoy this episode! If you like it, I highly encourage you to listen to the full podcast episodes of my guests who gave tips on the show. The links to their show are below.
Let me know what you think about this episode and if you liked the format in the comments below!
Time-Stamped Show Notes
- [3:42] Dr. Joe Parent [Ep. 71]: Practicing Big Points
- [7:38] Peter Freeman [Ep. 70]: Getting 1% Better Each Day
- [13:07] Johnny Fraser [Ep. 69]: Plan and Prepare/Warm-Up
- [16:02] Gregory Howe [Ep. 68]: Footwork is King
- [18:01] Leon Vessels [Ep. 67]: Consistency
- [21:20] Jamie Loeb [Ep. 66]: Enjoy Your Game and Set Goals
- [24:03] Denis Kudla [Ep. 65]: Keep it Simple, Enjoy the Game, Body Control
- [27:29] Ian Westermann [Ep. 61]: Video Yourself
- [33:12] Gigi Fernandez [Ep. 59]: Watch the Ball on Opponent’s Side
- [35:47] Ramon Osa [Ep. 58]: Believe in Yourself
Subscribe to automatically download new episodes!
Click the icon above, click the blue "View in iTunes" button, then hit "Subscribe."
Or hit the subscribe button in your favorite podcast app!
Links Mentioned in the Show
Tennis Summit Links
Podcast Episode Links
Dr. Joe Parent [Ep. 71]
Peter Freeman [Ep. 70]
Johnny Fraser [Ep. 69]
Gregory Howe [Ep. 68]
Leon Vessels [Ep. 67]
Jamie Loeb [Ep. 66]
Denis Kudla [Ep. 65]
Ian Westermann [Ep. 61]
Gigi Fernandez [Ep. 59]
Ramon Osa [Ep. 58]
Jeff Salzenstein [Ep. 28]
My Youtube Channel!
Tennis Files Youtube Channel - Subscribe! You know you want to 😉
For more tips on how to improve your game, subscribe to my newsletter and download a free copy of my eBook, The Building Blocks of Tennis Success below! Thanks for listening!
The Building Blocks of Tennis Success eBook
Subscribe to get my free eBook and learn about goal setting, training smart, proper technique, mental fortitude, the importance of competition, health and fitness, and more!